Saturday, June 7, 2008

Random Week

Haven't posted in a while...there isn't much to update on but I will just the same..

JASON'S HOME!!!!! He got home last Saturday. I was so happy. The cats and I were sitting by the door, waiting, and when we saw the headlights and heard the car beep, we all jumped off the bed and ran to the door. It's good to have him home.

That next day (last Sunday) we had an amazing brunch at Another Broken Egg Cafe. Did some Honeymoon planning. I cannot wait. Seriously.

The rest of the week was filled with work, school, and "Harvey".

Last night, Cindy, Jake, Daniel, Rachel, Jason, and I all went to El Palacio. It was tons of fun and afterward we were trying to think of somewhere else to go...I suggested Sam and Greg's. So we went. And there we ran into Gary Gee and his fiancee and Jeff and Jo. Jeff asks me if I got Joanna's text about going to Sam and Greg's. I hadn't read it..this proves that Joanna and I are psychicly linked. She and I talked for a while, which was great, and then we joined the group outside. It was a great way to start off my weekend.

Today...slept until late and didn't get done what I needed to but I needed the sleep. Jason and I went to lunch and did some brief wedding planning and now we are just getting ready to hang at Casa de Marsh this evening.

Tomorrow, I have a baby shower to attend to and some stuffed mushrooms to make.
Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: