Thursday, June 26, 2008

Seriously...is it Sunday yet???? (There could be some TMI in this post)

I'm having a hard time with seeing customers at work as dollar bills and not people. There are regulars who come in who are probably (I say PROBABLY) perfectly nice people but no one wants them because they hog your table for an hour, guzzle coffee, and leave a dollar. Is it just me? My fellow servers, chime in, I'd love your opinion.

Made crap at work because it was a crap day. But it looks like, according to the books, that tomorrow and Saturday should be busy. It's all an Ebb and Flow.

I feel like shit today. My back hurts. I'm so tired. I took a break this month from by birth control and WHAT A MISTAKE. Worse than ever. And for somebody that's had Endomitriosis, that's hard to actually surprise me with pain. I'm so used to it by now. I just hope it ends soon. I may rip out my lady parts through my nose if it continues.

I think Jason may be feeling a little better today. I haven't seen him much so I can't tell. He was angry this morning but I think that was mostly the cats and the fact we didn't have any creamer. He is so happy about going and visiting Pete in August. And he is so excited for Fort Lauderdale and Disney. I'm just glad that he has things to look forward to when he gets down.

I think I may do some laundry and go to sleep early tonight, Jason has "Harvey" tonight and I don't so, a bed all to myself sounds pretty good right about now.

Hope this finds everyone well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh, that sucks. Are you going to go back on the pill to make things easier on yourself?

HonestToBlog said...

I'm not sure yet...there were some serious side effects when I was taking it before. I'm just trying to figure out if the side effects are worse than feeling the way I do.