Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Going green on period at a time...

So, how will I do my part to help go green??? Switching to OB tampons. Less waste. It will make the worst week of the month seem not so awful. Just thought I'd share.

Anyway...made 103.00 at work today. I was in the big D room all alone and had 4 parties and about 7 tables during the course of the whole day. I am seriously proud of myself for handling it as well as I did.
Still no takers on covering my shift on Saturday. I guess I'll just have to do one day of auditions and not two...and I hate that.

Slow day in the life of Sam but I just wanted to write a quick post.
Hope everything is well in your neck of the woods....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am now imagining your finger going places that I don't want to think about. .

mcarolinep

HonestToBlog said...

You think about that anyway....don't lie.