Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Free WiFi

Wednesday...half way through the week. I long for Sunday. A day off. My feet and back burn. Work sucks.

Today wasn't half bad...I split with one of the good ones at work and we made like 90 bucks...I think. Somewhere around there. Good money for a few hours work. I did, however, want to smash a glass in this man's face so the shards would go in his eye and cause him permanent blindness. DONOTEVER!!!! hold you glass up and shake it at your server for their attention...WEDON'TLIKETHAT. And you, my douche bag friend, will end up with shards of glass in your eye. You see I am running my ass off like a prisoner trying to escape, I will fill your still 3/4 full glass of water when I can.

I think I'm getting sick.
It could just be my period though. (TMI...I know)

I cannot wait for Fort Lauderdale and Disney. I miss my family.

Right now, I'm just hanging at Panera Bread waiting for Leslie. Her birthday is Sunday....note to self: get Leslie gift. Note taken.

Nothing else major to post. Jason still feeling awful. I wish I was a surgeon so I could fix his knee. I wonder how I did on my math test. Hopefully not as bad as last time.

That's about it.
Hope everyone enjoys this really pretty day outside.

1 comment:

Jo said...

So, there's a certain person we know (I'll reveal their identity off the record) who would shake their empty glass of unsweet tea at the waiter. This person visited that particular restaurant quite often, and the glass shaking happened at least twice every visit. So finally, after weeks of this occuring, the waiter (who was in SOTM's last production at Monte Sano with me) "accidently" spilled two full pitchers of sweet tea ALL OVER this person.

Now you're dying to know who it was, aren't you? :)

LOVE AND HUGS (and I'm on my period right now so $10 says you're getting yours any minute).