Saturday, May 31, 2008

Overheard Conversations

At Barnes and Noble today there were these two OBNOXIOUSLY gay boys looking through magazines. Don't get me wrong...I love my gays. But these boys were like 16 and very over the top...

Anyway, they were flipping through Vogue and this one boy says "OOO...He looks like a young Hitler..." which prompts the other boy to look and agree. There was a pause and the first boy says "Hitler was fine...I don't care who he killed. I'd hit that..."

No joke.

Just thought I'd share.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I call bullshit on the whole "Hitler was fine" thing. He looked like he was eating lemons and watching the THREE STOOGES
24-7. Hmph.

mcarolinep

Anonymous said...

What kind of bullshit was that to say? Un-fucking-believable.

Mr. Graham said...

That is truly bizarre. I may not sleep for weeks.

HonestToBlog said...

His friend was like trying to "Shhh" him but he was just louder and louder...some people...