Sunday, June 15, 2008

Lordy Lordy Marge is 40

Yesterday, Saturday, Day 1 of "Rocky" auditions. It went well. There were lots of really good people there and last night I had Father's Day dinner with my Dad, J, and I. It was actually a great time. Anyone who knows me knows my dad and I are never on the same page and it's been pretty much 20 years of disappointment. But it was a great time. No Lisa. And that's why it was so fun. I just CAN'T stand her.

Today J, Jean, George and I went to Shoney's Buffet for Father's Day breakfast. I think George was happy that we went and tolerated Shoney's. It was what he wanted and it's his day so we went. This afternoon was Day 2 of "Rocky" auditions and I GOTMYASSKICKEDHARD when it came dancing time. I can dance, don't get me wrong, but SWEET LORD...I wanted to cry...no joke. Anyway, they tell us that they cannot cast right now and they will call. SICK. I was sick for about 3 hours until Leslie called me. So glad that they cast me again. I cannot wait. It's going to be a blast!!!

That's about it. Kinda watching the Tony's but mostly listening to the new Panic! at the Disco. Love it so far.

Hope everyone had a good baby daddy's day. For once, I did.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! We get to do it again!


mcarolinep