Monday, June 23, 2008

Meh...

Jason and I were supposed to go to his family reunion this weekend, however, his bone spur acted up again which meant that I probably won't meet most of his family until the wedding. I didn't want to have to do that.

So I actually had a weekend. I wanted to pick up shifts at work but we weren't sure if/when we may go to the reunion so I decided against it. Friday, Jason and I rented "Clover field". No wonder why people puked during that movie. The dude holding the camera made me want to barf. It was a cool premise but I hated the ending. I can assume everyone got eaten by the weird vagina/spider looking thing but the dreamer in me wanted everyone to live.
Friday night...THE RETURN OF EVERYDAY ATLAS!!!!! Great night. Great Band. Some lesbian kissed my neck...it was fun. Unfortunately, the next time they make it to town, I'm going to be in Orlando.

Saturday, we tried to go swimming but it was cloudy and Jason kept stubbing his toes and hurting his leg and we left before we hit an hour. That night, we went to SOTM with Jo, Jeff, Jake, Amanda and a whole buncha people. After we went to Sam and Greg's. BEST PIZZA EVER. It was a pretty good night.

Sunday, slept in. "Harvey" rehearsal. IHOP with Leslie until almost 1am.

It was a good weekend. And all I have to do get through this weekend and then next, its another 3 day weekend for me. Then another weekend to get through then closing of "Harvey" then FORT LAUDERDALE!!!

I hate that I hate my work. I love the people(the ones I work with and the ones that come in). I don't mind being a server. I just HATE my work. I know that doesn't make sense but, I just want to be done with school. And working. Not just trying to get by. I'm just frustrated.

No comments: