Monday, June 9, 2008

Ugh..Monday

Monday's blow. Seriously.

Anywhoo, work today was great! I opened and closed and made 70 bucks. Pretty sweet considering a) we weren't that busy and b) that was probably TOTAL what I made all week last week...maybe a bit more, but you get the point. I'm sure tomorrow I'll be back in the crap section and make shit but for now, I will bask in the glow of my 70 dollar win today.

I have 5 (count em 5!!!!) spider bites now. I have done everything I can do but I can't get the damn spider. They itch and hurt and it is drivingMeINSANE!!!! J said to put clear nail polish on them, I haven't noticed a difference.

The baby shower yesterday was great. She really racked up. We got her some amazing and useful stuff. Deb made some tasty margaritas and I had a few (plus 5 give or take another 5). It was a wonderful Sunday. Casa de Marsh on Saturday was also a good time. Tacos and Margaritas as well. Tasty weekend.

Not much else is going on. "Rocky" auditions are this weekend. (ENTER PANIC MODE...I hate auditions...). Math test tomorrow. Fathers Day (Oh...get this. I text my dad and say "Hey, Let's do dinner Saturday night to celebrate Fathers Day because I can't Sunday!" I get "I'll think about it and let you know how I feel." Why do I even bother?)
...That's about it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yur dad sux rox--

mcarolinep