Thursday, May 29, 2008

...and this is why I love her

Me and Dr. Prince of Darkness (or is it Dr. Prince of Darkness and I...she'll probably correct me...) went to Thai Garden this evening. And while we talked about many things, she will never live this down.

Waiter comes to table to take order
Me: I'll have the #38 with Chicken and Extra White Rice
Caroline: What is "Extra White Rice"?
Me: It's more white rice
All: Laughter

I guess she thought that I meant like the rice was more white or it was a special kind of rice...anyway, it was HIGHlarious.

And that is why I love her...

(She wanted me to post this btw...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am such a dumbass. I was sitting there thinking, "What kind of rice is extra-white? What have I been missing out on?" Good God. Another thing I figured out today: don't shave your legs any time soon after applying ICY HOT. Just sayin'. Had a great time tonight!

mcarolinep