Saturday, May 24, 2008

Meth heads or Rednecks?

Today was a great day.

Aside from the waking up at 5:45am to work 7:30am breakfast...everything else was wonderful.

Work this morning was amazing. Easy. Not stressful. Out by 10am. Not a usual Saturday morning breakfast. THANK GOD.

I left work at 10am, came home, showered, and went out with Jean (the Mother in Law). We braved the Lacey Springs WalMart to get some baby Shower gifts for Cat...the pregnant girl I work with. It was great to see her walking so well without a cane or walker after her surgery. I am so proud of her. And it was great to see her light up around the baby section. I've always wanted a boy, but I hope that J and I have a girl, just for her. She only had boys so a girl for her would be a joy. Anyway, we went to lunch...Of course. I just love work so much, I can't leave it. The food was great...as always. I had a great time.

After that, a few ladies from work met at Rosie's for Margaritas. A few of them flaked but Deb and Deanna and her adorable son, Gage, came. Good food. Good people. GREAT Margaritas.

I came home and J and I went over to the parents in law for dinner. Little Cesears (blech) but we sat around, got comfy, and watched Borat. HILARIOUS.

It was an all around good day. I don't have to work again until Tuesday and that's the first weekend I have had since I've started work in February. I've needed a vacay.

Tomorrow, "Harvey" production meeting, breakfast at Waffle House with Jason??? (he doesn't know that part yet?), and maybe the pool???

OH...really excited about the new bras I bought today...Hope they work out. I've needed new ones. My poor boobies.

And I saw Ashlee Simpson's wedding pictures in People magazine....I think I like her "Alice in Wonderland" theme...except replace her red and black roses with my yellow. Thoughts???

Have a safe Memorial Weekend.
Don't drink and drive....Seriously.

No comments: