Wednesday, May 21, 2008

For my Fans...

I got a very good response from my mini saga documented on Facebook so I've decided to start a blog.

Today...work. This week starts my work every day (6 days a week) summer term. So far, I'm doing ok but then again...it's only Wednesday.

This week has been good so far. I am feeling much better. Still can't hear out of my right ear but it doesn't hurt and I think the Z Pack worked.

I had "Harvey" rehearsal Monday night. It's going really well. It's going to be an easy, no stress show for me. Already off book.

Also had PRC this week. I am excited to start reading/listening to the plays I have for this week.
I think its going to be a good year...

Sunday, I had my first production meeting for "The Book of Liz". I still can't believe that people believe in my enough to let me direct and let me direct them. I could not have asked for a better/more supportive group of people. I think it's going to be a wonderful show.

There could be some potentially LIFE CHANGING news brought to the Musto-Graham household tomorrow so it's like Christmas Eve around here. When we find out, trust me....I'll blog.

I finished my first Lesson packet for the Medical Transcription training I am doing. It's getting much harder than I thought BUT I think I'm getting some great training which means maybe a great job where I can work from home???? Maybe???

That's about it for now.
If anything else comes up, I'll let you know.

-Sam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That had to be one of the best production meetings I've ever been to. If I do say so myself. We came up with so many good ideas and Bob was really pleased.

Of course we're supportive; we see great potential and give it room to grow. Period.