Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A quick, before bed post

Today was a good day. Not great. Not shitty. Good.

I was actually running EARLY this morning. It was a wonderful thing.

I got to work and saw that I was off Saturday. YAY!

Jason is going to be in Destin this weekend. He leaves tomorrow morning and is coming back Saturday. It's the first time HE'S left and gone somewhere. Needless to say, I am emotional. I hate my days and nights without him. I feel like I'm half gone. I'm going to fill the time with Leslie night and I'm going to hit up Dr. Prince of Darkness and see if she wants to do dinner...or something.

I accidentally poked Chaplin (one of our cats) in the eye with my "Harvey" script and when he acted hurt...I cried. For like 5 minutes. See...emotional. (The cat's ok...in case you were wondering)

I had a Liz night last night...it was wonderful. Rosie's. Tasty Margarita. Crashing "Harvey" rehearsal. We know how to party. I miss my Liz nights...before boys got in the way.

Today at work, my last table of the day, I had 2 ladies who I knew were going to be bitches from the get go. Quick needed information- Our chicken salad is a sweet chicken salad. No black pepper. No salt. It's sweet- like eat with fruit sweet. So this lady wants a slice of Swiss cheese melted on her chicken salad crossiant...EWWW. Well, we don't do that. We serve things as they come. We usually don't toast or smother or melt. I say that VERY politely to this wench and her fat ass bitchy friend says "Don't you know how to use a microwave?". Bitch please...
I wanted to choke a bitch.

Moving on...CONGRATS to Jo and Jeff. YAY!!!!!

That's it. Nothing interesting. Just thought I'd post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU!!

I'm glad someone else is as sappy as I am about missing the fiance when he's gone.

-Jo