Saturday, September 6, 2008

"Have I mentioned today, how lucky I am, to be in love with you?"

Long time, No blog.

"Harvey's over, "Rocky" has started. Excited more each day to start "Liz". I've realized that there are alot of people out there that underestimate ME all I have to say to that is Wait and see. Wait and see how fucking awesome "Liz" is going to be....it'll be better than your show, that's for damn sure.

J and I returned from Disney safely- he didn't kill any small children so it was a success. It was reassuring to see that so much of my family loves J and sees in J what I do and cannot wait for us to get married.

It's still a weird thing to grasp- marriage. Not that I don't want to marry Jason but it's an unknown territory. I've never been married before (duh!) and how different will it make things? Other than changing my name and tax stuff, the typical things you hear about marriage and your life (intimacy and otherwise) being over, I think that that's crap. My life will just begin when I marry Jason. I am so excited. I wish October 30th 2009 would just get here already.

Speaking of Jason, I'm alone again this weekend. Well, just for the better part of this evening. He got a free ticket to the Alabama game and how could I say her couldn't go. He was so excited. It's ok. I think I'll go and get some mac and cheese to make my homemade mac and cheese and maybe some eggs to make french toast tomorrow morning...breakfast in bed with the man I love...anything better?

My job still sucks asshole but hanging out with 2 of the women I work with and the conversations we had today made me realize why I've stayed there. And the money's not bad either.

I'm worried about that Hurricane Ike hitting my mom and family there as a Cat 4. I wish they'd just move here. I really do miss them.

I've been obsessed with "The Last 5 Years" lately. It's all I listen to. It's what I warm up to on the way to "Rocky", I sleep to it. I do homework to it. It's beautiful and it makes me wish I could sing as well as Nina DeBanta did.

That's about all for now. This was a pretty random post but I felt the need to talk and the cats aren't too responsive.

No comments: