Sunday, November 23, 2008

"All we ever do is talk about bugs..."

I am so glad that this weekend is over.
It was the busiest and most stressful yet, but a blast.
But its over. And I just have to get through Monday and Wednesday and then I'm off work until next Monday. I can do it.

I am far too tired to really post but here's a list of good things that happened this weekend:
-found out that Jason got a job interview...it's tomorrow. And we're both really nervous. If you pray (or whatever you call it) then please think about him around 2pm tomorrow.
-got all of his Christmas shopping done! All of it. And it's everything I wanted to get him. So excited.
-the entire house is now decorated for the holidays. I am going to be so busy with "The Book of Liz" (which is going AWESOME- by the way) that I'm getting everything I can done now.
-made a 70.00 tip- which made my total day earnings to almost 200.00
-saw 2 people I really love and care about tell everyone they care about that they're in it for the long haul. Granted, it was FREEZING, but it was absolutely beautiful and I cried. I'll admit it. And the venue for the reception was kick ass.
-saw a very ambitious show in town close and while there were things I really just disagreed with from an artistic perspective, it was a wonderful effort and it had crazy energy. I was impressed.
-ate some seriously awesome food (Po Boy and Mullins in one weekend...ugh, so amazing)
-and finally...I got to see my handsome man in a suit for practically an entire day. I love him in a suit. What a hottie.


That was my weekend. Busy, stressful, but wonderful.

OH...and birthday shout-out to my Momma, Lori Musto. Happy Birthday Ma. Thanks for everything and I love you. (Because I know you read this....)

No comments: